Saturday, May 14, 2011

It hit me.

It finally hit me.

I'm going to be a mom.

Now, don't get me wrong. I have been excited since day one, but it never really hit me. Like really really hit me. (Might have something to do with not being to the doctor yet.)

Today, my mom and I went to a friends garage sale and bought a stroller (Eddie Bauer brand for $10...amazing) and the CUTEST little elephant rocker (Also $10...aaand she paid $100 for it 13 years ago and it looks almost brand new...and it's been through three kids...amazing). I am so super pumped about garage sales.  Anyway...

I'm pushing the stroller to the car and it HIT me. In a few short months, I'll be pushing a baby in this stroller. My baby. Like...a little human. Half Matt, half me.

A frickin baby.

And I got a little choked up.

A BABY! A little human...a little bit Matt and a little bit me.


Simply amazing...


*I apologize for all the baby posts, buuut let's be serious...what else am I supposed to think about! So deal with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment