Sunday, May 29, 2011

I'm making a quilt!

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that I sew. I love sewing. I've been doing it since I was at least in 5th grade..maybe longer. So of course I'll be making anything fabric that goes in the Beans room (and some non-fabricy things). I've been on the lookout for the perfect quilt pattern to use, since this whole quilting thing is new to me. Well...I found it!

I know, I know....super cute right?!

Mine will be different colors, and the backing is actually a prequilted fabric (gotta love short cuts). I don't quite have all the fabrics that I want to use, as I have been slowly gathering different ones I find. I'll also probably have more than the 6 different fabrics in the quilt above. I'm thinking 12 different ones. I'm so so so excited I found a photo (and tutorial!) for one that I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment