Thursday, April 7, 2011

Namessss

Who knew it would be so hard to pick names! Obviously we have plenty of time to pick names but of course I'm going to think about it!

I have been thinking about what I'm going to name my children for as long as I can remember. The names I had picked back then...were...a little weird (we should be glad I didn't have a kid when I was 16...Phoenix might have been included. yikes). It's completely different 'dreaming' about what you'll name your future children then actually having to chose a name for a child! I have friends who are dead set on the names they'll choose for their kids. Matt and I were like that too.  Then the minute we actually had to make a decision, we basically threw out our list and started from scratch. We have a boy name picked out and it wasn't even remotely close to any of the names we originally liked.

But seriously...picking names is awful. Boy names have been soooo much easier to come up with. Girl names..not so much. Lets just say if we have a girl she'll probably come out nameless.

No comments:

Post a Comment