Tuesday, April 26, 2011

8 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 8 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Davis is the size of a kidney bean
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Have no idea! I don't think I've gained much I just feel 'thicker' haha
Maternity Clothes: Some pants..
Gender: Don't know yet!
Movement: Nothing yet...I can't wait!
Sleep: Still sleeping really well
What I miss: Mountain. Dew.
Cravings: Green Beans and milk
Symptoms: Just really sleepy. I have to take a nap every day or I can barely keep my eyes open by 8 o'clock
Best Moment this week: Nothing new has really happened


Technically today I'm 9 weeks so this post is a little late, but the picture is from my belly at 8 weeks. I feel huge for only 8 weeks. I'm finally getting all the final stuff together for the doctor (stupid paper work). 
I'm planning on posting my 9 weeks picture/post in a couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment