Monday, April 11, 2011

7 weeks!

Here I am at 7 weeks! Excuse the nasty face...I just got off of work. 


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 7 weeks
Size of baby: Baby Davis is the size of a blueberry (1/2 inch in length)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Have no idea! I don't think I've gained much
Maternity Clothes: None yet
Gender: Don't know yet!
Movement: Nothing yet...I can't wait!
Sleep: I'm sleeping great, I only wake up about once a night to pee.
What I miss: Mountain. Dew.
Cravings: Umm...Chick fil-a sauce and Chinese Food (not together)
Symptoms: Just really sleepy. I have to take a nap every day or I can barely keep my eyes open by 8 o'clock
Best Moment this week: Matt and I chose names! 

We'll either have a:

Isaac Samuel
or
Harper Ann

I'm SO SO SO excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment