Thursday, April 7, 2011

Greatest. Idea. Ever.

Has anyone ever heard of a gender reveal party?!?! I had never heard of it until I was reading a blog I found through a blog I found through a blog...okaymovingon...

Anyway! So what happens is the when you go and find out the gender, you have the tech or doctor or whoever is doing your ultrasound write down what you're having and seal it in an envelope. Then you take that envelope to your local bakery or Target or Walmart or Kroger...you get the idea. Give it to the baker and tell them you want the icing on the inside the color of the gender (pink for a girl/blue for a boy). Then at the party everyone stands around in anticipation as you cut in the cake.

I L.O.V.E. that idea! That way everyone finds out together! How creative right?!

I mentioned it to Matt and he thought it was awesome too. He also thought it would be even more awesome if we found out and I baked the cake and that's how we told everybody. He said he didn't think he could wait that long to find out....dork.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited about this!

Sorry if all my baby related posts are getting annoying...how am I supposed to think about anything else other than the life growing inside of me!? Woop!

No comments:

Post a Comment